English is the official language of the conference,automatic translation is not permitted, and all of the papers should be written and presented only in English.
All of the papers should be submitted in WORD and PDF formats, and all of the papers should be typeset according to the template on the official website, all the accepted paper must present on the conference by oral, video or poster.
All of the papers submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and the copyrights of the papers should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
After acceptance, all the final version signed copy right and related materials ,which must be revised and refined according to the reviewers’ and conference committee’s requests, need to sent as the conference secretary/manager’s notification.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full papers (including all sections, figures, tables and references) via Easy Chiar link or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions to this conference will be sent to at least 3 independent reviewers selected from a group of well-established researchers by the Editor-in-Chief and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
We will first check plagiarism status of each submitted paper, and there is a hard rule that the repetition rate can not exceed 20%. We take plagiarism case very seriously, which include self-plagiarism of authors' own published papers. Papers with high percentage of plagiarism and self-plagiarism will not be considered. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
Reject the paper submitted or delete the paper from the final publications.
Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. To facilitate the double-blind paper evaluation method, authors are kindly requested to produce and provide the paper WITHOUT any reference to any of the authors, including the authors’ personal details, the acknowledgments section of the paper and any other reference that may disclose the authors’ identity.
Details about Registration Fees
1. The regular registration fee is 3200 yuan.
2. For a full-time student (first author), the registration fee is 3,000 yuan; a valid student identity card is required.
3. Each paid registration only covers one paper under the name of corresponding author.
4. For sponsors and teams to submit multiple papers, please contact the conference secretary/manager; each author (corresponding author) can submit at most 2 papers.
5. If a paper exceeds 6 pages, an extra page fee of 400 yuan/page will be charged starting from page 7.
6. The registration outside of China can be paid according the newest currency rate.
7. Registration fee covers conference materials, lunches, coffee Breaks and conference kits during the conference.
8. At least one author of each article should attend the conference and present the paper in person or in the form of video or poster.
9. If you are willing to attend the conference and do presentation without publishing your paper, please email us for an application.
10. Please ensure that all registration fees are paid to us through the banking system in strict accordance with the registration form; the invoice information must be carefully checked with the author's financial department.
11. The following items are Not included in the registration:
* Accommodation fee
* Visa application fee
* Transportation fee
November 26-28, 2021
August 31, 2021
Notification of Acceptance:
September 30, 2021
Final Version with Copy Right:
October 15, 2021
Tel: 027-87153536 / +86-18271938662
Organizing Chair: email@example.com