Welcome to IC3DIT2020!
The 2rd International Conference on 3D Imaging Technology will be held during August 15-18, 2020 in Kunming, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry.
The IC3DIT2020 aims to provide a forum that brings together researchers and academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange their ideas and recent research development work on all aspects of Images, their applications and other related areas. The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present the works of scientists, engineers, educators and students from all over the world. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to IC3DIT2020.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in 3D Imaging Technology and related areas.
IC3DIT2020 invite the submission of original research contributions. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the TPC. Accepted papers will be collected in the Conference Proceedings, which will be sent for indexing by ISI Proceedings (ISTP/CPCI), EI, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar.
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IC3DIT2020 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.
August 15-18, 2020
July 1, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
July 25, 2020
Dr. Yang: 18271938662
Organizing Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org