The International Conference on
3D Imaging Technology
Kunming, Yunnan, China
August 15-18, 2019
IC3DIT2019 was successfully held on August 15-18, in Kunming, Yunnan.
The IC3DIT2019 has been showed on official website of Yunnan Normal University:
The annual International Conference on 3D Imaging Technology will be held during August 15-18 in Kunming, China. A key aspect of this conference is the strong mixture of academia and industry.
The IC3DIT2019 aims to provide a forum that brings together researchers and academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange their ideas and recent research development work on all aspects of Images, their applications and other related areas. The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present the works of scientists, engineers, educators and students from all over the world. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to IC3DIT2019.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in 3D Imaging Technology and related areas.
1. Conference paper.
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, the proceedings will be published in the SIST (ISSN: 2190-3018) Series. Springer Book Series--Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies (SIST, ISSN: 2190-3018) link: www.springer.com/series/8767.
The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies (SIST) is in EI Compendex List, please click here to download a screenshot.
2. Journal Paper
IC3DIT2019 will receive about 30 papers recommended to EI or SCI journal. Followings are journal information, but are not limited to:
(1). Enterprise Information Systems (Indexed: SCI/EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(2). International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (Indexed: SCI/EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(3). International Journal of Information and Communication Technology (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(4). International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Web of Science ESCI/Inspec)
(5). International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Web of Science ESCI/Inspec)
(6). International Journal of Grid and Utility Computing (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(7). International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(8). International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Web of Science ESCI/Inspec)
(9). International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems (Indexed: EI/Scopus/Inspec)
(10). International Journal of Management and Decision Making (Indexed: Scopus/Google Scholar)
(11). International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining (Indexed: Inspec/Google Scholar)
(12). International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences (Indexed: Inspec/Google Scholar)
Submission via Email: email@example.com, (The email subject should be name "Submission+ Tel.")
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IC3DIT2019 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.
August 15-18, 2019
August 9, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
August 14, 2019
Dr. Yang: 18271938662
Organizing Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org